Published on Tuesday, 07 August 2012 07:34 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 7th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
American Tower (NYSE: AMT) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) was upgraded to a Buy from Sell at Lazard.
Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Bank of Montreal (NYSE: BMO) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (NYSE: CM) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Children's Place (NASDAQ: PLCE) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital.
Coach (NYSE: COH) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Canaccord Genuity. The firm set its target price at $71.
Exelon (NYSE: EXC) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan.
Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Lazard.
Knight Capital Group (NYSE: KCG) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette.
Leap Wireless (NASDAQ: LEAP) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Robert W. Baird. The firm slashed its target price to $3 from $6.
Luminex Corp. (NASDAQ: LMNX) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Cowen.
Scotiabank (NYSE: BNS) was upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays.
Smithfield Foods (NYSE: SFD) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Targa Resources (NYSE: NGLS) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Robert W. Baird. The firm bumped its target price on the stock to $46 from $45.
Tumi Holdings (NYSE: TUMI) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Vivus (NASDAQ: VVUS) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Lazard.
WMS Industries (NYSE: WMS) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill and to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan. Also, Nomura downgraded the stock to Reduce from Neutral.
- How to Play the Building Momentum in American Tower
- Above Resistance: Applied Materials
- Approaching Support: Amgen
- Is American Tower Setting for a Break Out?
- Is Applied Materials Closing in to Resistance?
- American Tower Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
- Cirrus Logic - Worst Performing Semiconductor - Mid-Day Update
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Applied Materials
- Is American Tower Expecting a Break Out?
- CIBC President and CEO Gerry McCaughey announces organizational changes
Related Partner Headlines
- Applied Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (AMAT) - TheStreet.com
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: AMGN, HPY, but Avoid JCP - TheStreet.com
- American Tower Corp (AMT): Today's Featured Real Estate Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Applied Fourth Quarter Earnings - Investopedia
- American Tower Acquire 2,000 Tower Sites from KPN in Germany - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Piper Jaffray Cuts PT to $13 on Applied Materials on Tempered Silicon Order Recovery - Benzinga
- UPDATE: D.A. Davidson Reiterates Buy Rating, Lowers PT on Applied Materials - Benzinga
- Top 4 Stocks In The Semiconductor Equipment & Materials Industry With The Highest Dividend Yield - Benzinga
- Price Momentum Rises for Research in Motion - TheStreet.com
- Earnings Ahead from Dell, Cisco and Techs' Performance Update - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,297.27 Trade time:12:05PM EDT Value change:▼20.96 (-0.14%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,648.80 Trade time:12:05PM EDT Value change:▼3.01 (-0.18%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,475.19 Trade time:12:05PM EDT Value change:▼6.99 (-0.20%)
In The Wires
Astoria Federal Savings Announces Winners of 2013 Teen Photo Contest
All Nippon Airways selects UTC Aerospace Systems for aspirator maintenance, repair and overhaul services
UTC Aerospace Systems receives two Bombardier's 2013 In-Service STAR Awards for excellence in customer service
Minneapolis Marriott City Center Named Official Hotel Sponsor for Twin Cities PRIDE Festival 2013
Celebrate Columbus Pride Festival This Weekend and Enjoy a Rooftop Picnic Today at Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel
James Kreucher Named Director of Restaurants at Atlanta Airport Marriott
Bank of Commerce Holdings™ Announces Second Quarter Cash Dividend of $0.03
Tyco to Acquire Exacq Technologies