Published on Tuesday, 07 August 2012 07:34 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 7th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
American Tower (NYSE: AMT) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) was upgraded to a Buy from Sell at Lazard.
Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Bank of Montreal (NYSE: BMO) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (NYSE: CM) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Children's Place (NASDAQ: PLCE) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital.
Coach (NYSE: COH) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Canaccord Genuity. The firm set its target price at $71.
Exelon (NYSE: EXC) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan.
Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Lazard.
Knight Capital Group (NYSE: KCG) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette.
Leap Wireless (NASDAQ: LEAP) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Robert W. Baird. The firm slashed its target price to $3 from $6.
Luminex Corp. (NASDAQ: LMNX) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Cowen.
Scotiabank (NYSE: BNS) was upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays.
Smithfield Foods (NYSE: SFD) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Targa Resources (NYSE: NGLS) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Robert W. Baird. The firm bumped its target price on the stock to $46 from $45.
Tumi Holdings (NYSE: TUMI) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Vivus (NASDAQ: VVUS) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Lazard.
WMS Industries (NYSE: WMS) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill and to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan. Also, Nomura downgraded the stock to Reduce from Neutral.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines