Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. Investor Presentation Now Available for On-demand Viewing at RetailInvestorConferences.com
Published on Tuesday, 07 August 2012 10:17 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
Company invites individual and institutional investors to log-on to view presentation
NEW YORK, Aug. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NYSE MKT: INO) today announced that their August 2nd RetailInvestorConferences.com presentation is now available for on-demand viewing.
LINK: www.retailinvestorconferences.com > red "register/ watch event now" button
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc.'s presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
About Inovio Pharmaceuticals
Inovio is revolutionizing vaccines to prevent and treat today's cancers and challenging infectious diseases. Its SynCon® vaccines are designed to provide universal cross-strain protection against known as well as newly emergent unmatched strains of pathogens such as influenza. These synthetic vaccines, in combination with Inovio's proprietary electroporation delivery, have been shown in humans to generate best-in-class immune responses with a favorable safety profile. Inovio's clinical programs include phase II studies for cervical dysplasia, leukemia and hepatitis C virus and phase I studies for influenza and HIV. Partners and collaborators include the University of Pennsylvania, Merck, ChronTech, National Cancer Institute, U.S. Military HIV Research Program, NIH, HIV Vaccines Trial Network, University of Southampton, US Dept. of Homeland Security and PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative. More information is available at www.inovio.com.
Since 2010, RetailInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) PR Newswire and MUNCmedia, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with retail investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Retail Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network and MUNCmedia's sophisticated retail investor targeting.
SOURCE Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals DNA Vaccine Against Ebola and Marburg Filoviruses Provides Complete Protection in Preclinical Challenge Study
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Reports 2013 First Quarter Financial Results
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Universal H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Achieves Protective Immune Responses Comparable to Conventional Vaccine in Phase I Study
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Recognized With "Best Therapeutic Vaccine" and "Best Early Stage Biotech" Awards at World Vaccine Congress 2013
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals & U.S. Army Receive $3.5 Million Biodefense Grant to Further Develop Mass Vaccination Device
- Inovio Collaborator ChronTech Reports Interim Phase II Clinical Study Results from ChronVac-C Vaccine for Hepatitis C Infection
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Closes $15.1 Million Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Prices $15.1 Million Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Cowen & Company Health Care Conference
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Investor Presentation Now Available for On-demand Viewing at RetailInvestorConferences.com
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Seven Arts Entertainment Inc. Responds To Defamatory And Fraudulent Claim
Voluntary Recall: Undeclared Sulphites in President's Choice® White Grape Juice
Catalyst Paper sells Elk Falls site
South Florida Prepares for Tourism Spike Over Memorial Day Weekend 2013
Celebrities and Advocates Come Together to Get "Pumped Up" About Autism Awareness
MBAC announces voting results for election of directors and ratification of Advance Notice By-Law
Protect Your Bubble Shares Tips on Avoiding Water Damage to Gadgets This Memorial Day Weekend
DUI Attorney Los Angeles | .05 = DUI? Not Yet. Still .08, Spells Trouble for Drivers Over Memorial Day