Buyers Stepping In - Fossil
Published on Tuesday, 07 August 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Fossil, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOSL) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Fossil is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 30.39% higher.
Fossil, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOSL) designs, markets, and distributes consumer fashion accessories. Its products include an extensive line of fashion watches for both men and women, and jewelry sold under proprietary and licensed brands, handbags, small leather goods, belts, sunglasses, and apparel.
Fossil has already traded 1.701 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $66.38 and $77.21 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.57% from its previous trading close, which means that Fossil stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines