Mid-Day Update - Casinos Outperfoming: MGM, LVS
Published on Tuesday, 07 August 2012 11:52 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, August 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading higher by 2.09% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are having a pretty much broad rally with 6 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $10.14 representing 8.11%. versus the previous trading session. MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV, shares have defined support at $8.83 and resistance at $9.63.
Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $40.89 representing 3.26% from its previous close. Las Vegas Sands, the owner and operator of casino resorts and convention centers in the U.S., Macau, and Singapore has calculated support and resistance levels at $34.72 and $42.36 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) that is trading at $37.54 or -0.56% from the previous close. The Shares of Penn National Gaming, the owner and operator of casinos in Mississippi, and a riverboat gaming facility in Louisiana have defined support at $37.01 and resistance at $43.49. Also among the worst performers is Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK), which so far is trading at $11.03 representing 0.14% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are outperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1402.23, 8 points or 0.57% from the previous trading session.
- Sector Wrap Up - Casinos Lower: MGM, ASCA
- Las Vegas Sands Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
- Wynn Resorts - Worst Performing Casino Stock
- Mid-Day Update - Casinos Outperfoming: MGM, LVS
- Las Vegas Sands Is Near a Key Resistance Area
- Casinos Outperfomed: WYNN, MGM
- MGM Resorts International To Present At The Barclays High Yield Bond & Syndicated Loan Conference
- Gold Strike Casino Resort Unveils $8 Million Buffet Americana
- MGM Resorts Is Close to Resistance
- Wynn Resorts - Top Performing Casino Stock - Mid-Day Update
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on Penn National Gaming - Benzinga
- Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVS): Today's Featured Leisure Winner - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Imperial Capital Upgrades Penn National Gaming to Outperform, Raises PT - Benzinga
- Sears Among Services' Biggest Movers on November 16, 2012 - Investopedia
- Penn National Issues Proposal for $480M Hollywood Casino in Philly - Benzinga
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): Today's Featured Leisure Laggard - TheStreet.com
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Leisure Industry Lower - TheStreet.com
- Las Vegas Sands Corp Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (LVS) - TheStreet.com
- Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVS): Today's Featured Leisure Laggard - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reinitiates Coverage on Penn National Gaming at Buy - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Javita Online Coffee Store Helps Coffee Drinkers Lose Weight, Special Herb-Infused Coffee Creates Business Opportunity
Springetts Brand Design Consultants Became Winner of the Notable Platinum A' Design Award
Real Estate Virtual SEO Assistant Programs Finally Released By Clearwater FL Real Estate SEO Firm
Clearwater FL Company Newest SEO and Real Estate Plans For Real Estate SEO Professionals
BlueHost Vs. DreamHost - Comparison for Demand of Small Business Announced By Top-Cheap-Web-Hosting.com
Everything You need To Know About FHA Mortgages
Used Transmission Quotes System Now Installed for Mechanics at GotTransmissions.com
FSBO Services Now Added for Homeowners in Jacksonville at RealEstateinNorthFlorida.com