NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Higher: FLEX, SIRI, FFIV
Published on Tuesday, 07 August 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, August 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2723.08, which represents 1.08% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Flextronics (NASDAQ:FLEX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $6.89 representing 8.6% from its previous trading session. Shares of Flextronics, the electronics manufacturing services provider have defined support at $6.03 and resistance at $6.61.
Sirius XM (NASDAQ:SIRI) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $2.34 representing 6.14% from its previous close. Sirius XM, the satellite radio provider, has calculated support and resistance levels at $2.03 and $2.20 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV), which is trading at $103.03 representing 6.07% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD), which is trading at $6.02 or -25.56% from the prior close. Shares of NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider have defined support at $6.65 and resistance at $7.19. Also among the worst performers Expeditors International (NASDAQ:EXPD), which is trading at $35.45 representing -1.64% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13214.3, which represents 0.74% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1406.36 that represents 0.87% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines