Ingram Micro Announces $300 Million 5.00% Senior Unsecured Notes Offering
Published on Tuesday, 07 August 2012 20:57 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SANTA ANA, Calif., Aug. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM), the world's largest technology distributor, announced today that it has entered into an underwriting agreement for the sale of $300 million in principal amount of 5.00% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2022 at an issue price of 99.402%. The company intends to use the net proceeds for general corporate purposes, which may include funding a portion of Ingram Micro's pending acquisition of Brightpoint, Inc. If Ingram Micro does not consummate its acquisition of Brightpoint on or prior to April 30, 2013 or the merger agreement with Brightpoint is terminated at any time prior thereto, Ingram Micro will be required to redeem all of the notes at a purchase price in cash equal to 101% of their aggregate principal amount, plus accrued and unpaid interest.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein, and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any state or other jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
About Ingram Micro Inc.
As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics, technical and financial support, managed and cloud-based services, and product aggregation and distribution. The company is the only global broad-based IT distributor, serving 145 countries on six continents with the world's most comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services.
© 2012 Ingram Micro Inc. All rights reserved. Ingram Micro and the registered Ingram Micro logo are trademarks used under license by Ingram Micro Inc.
SOURCE Ingram Micro Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines