EchoStar Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Published on Wednesday, 08 August 2012 07:27 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Aug. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) today reported total revenue of $806 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012, a 38 percent increase compared with $584 million for the corresponding period in 2011.
EchoStar reported net income attributable to EchoStar shareholders of $36 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012, compared with net income attributable to EchoStar shareholders of $18 million during the corresponding period in 2011. Diluted earnings per share was $0.41 for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 compared with diluted earnings per share of $0.21 for the corresponding period in 2011.
Detailed financial data and other information are available in EchoStar's Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended June 30, 2012, filed today with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
EchoStar will host its second quarter 2012 financial results conference call today at 1:30 p.m. ET. The dial-in number is (877) 500-5931.
EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) is the premier global provider of satellite operations and video delivery solutions. EchoStar's wholly-owned subsidiary, Hughes, is the world's leading provider of satellite broadband services, delivering network technologies and managed services in more than 100 countries.
Headquartered in Englewood, CO, with additional business units world-wide, EchoStar is a multiple Emmy award-winning company that has pioneered advancements in the TV and satellite industries for nearly 30 years, consistently delivering value for customers, partners and investors. Over the last three decades EchoStar's contribution to video technology has been a major influencer to shifts in the way consumers view, receive and manage TV programming.
EchoStar's consumer solutions include HughesNet®, North America's #1 high-speed satellite Internet service, Sling Media's Slingbox® products, and EchoStar's line of advanced digital video products for the European free satellite and terrestrial viewer markets.
For more information, please visit www.echostar.com.
SOURCE EchoStar Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines