Early Research Calls
Published on Wednesday, 08 August 2012 08:10 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 8th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) was upgraded to a Buy from Fair Value at CRT Capital.
Church & Dwight (NYSE: CHD) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at SunTrust.
CTC Media (NASDAQ: CTCM) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Echelon (NASDAQ: ELON) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies and at Cantor Fitzgerald.
FirstEnergy (NYSE: FE) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital and to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Fossil (NASDAQ: FOSL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee.
Intercontinental Hotels Group (NYSE: IHG) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Sun Trust and to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Jive Software (NASDAQ: JIVE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ: WCRX) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Windstream (NASDAQ: WIN) was downgraded to Reduce from Neutral at Nomura.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines