Downgrades: BPI, DRQ, GLCH, PRX, RAX
Published on Wednesday, 08 August 2012 08:11 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 8th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the analysts’ downgrades before the market open.
Bridgepoint Education (NYSE: BPI) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Dril-Quip (NYSE: DRQ) was downgraded to Underperform from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Gleacher & Company (NASDAQ: GLCH) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette.
Par Pharmaceutical Companies (NYSE: PRX) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Rackspace (NYSE: RAX) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies. The firm set its target price at $65.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines