Youku Lower With High Volume
Published on Wednesday, 08 August 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Youku Inc. (NYSE:YOKU) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Youku is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 3.28% lower.
Youku Inc. (NYSE:YOKU) is the leading Internet television company in China, providing online video content for Chinese internet users across all Internet-enabled devices. The company offers a combination of licensed professional content, user-generated content and self-produced web video content.
Youku has already traded 35.492 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $15.46 and $18.02 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.11% from its previous trading close, which means that Youku stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines