NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Lower Top Performers: ESRX, ERTS, RIMM
Published on Wednesday, 08 August 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, August 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2716.06, which represents -0.04% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Express Scripts (NASDAQ:ESRX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $60.46 representing 7.93% from its previous trading session. Shares of Express Scripts, the full service pharmacy benefit management and specialty managed care company have defined support at $55.36 and resistance at $58.43.
() is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $60.45 representing 7.91% from its previous close. , the , has calculated support and resistance levels at $20.26 and $23.80 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), which is trading at $7.78 representing 6.43% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Priceline.com (NASDAQ:PCLN), which is trading at $569.16 or -16.28% from the prior close. Shares of Priceline.com , the name your price online travel company have defined support at $634.01 and resistance at $692.25. Also among the worst performers Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ:WCRX), which is trading at $16.7 representing -6.02% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13187.4, which represents 0.14% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1402.96 that represents 0.11% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines