New Ratings: CW, CYBX, STX, ULTA, WDC
Published on Thursday, 09 August 2012 08:11 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 9th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Curtiss-Wright (NYSE: CW) was initiated with an In-line and a target price of $35 at Imperial Capital.
Cyberonics (NASDAQ: CYBX) was initiated with Outperform at William Blair.
Seagate Technologies (NASDAQ: STX) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
Ulta Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA) was initiated with a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Western Digital (NASDAQ: WDC) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines