Published on Thursday, 09 August 2012 08:20 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 9th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at ISI Group and to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Baker Hughes (NYSE: BHI) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Societe Generale.
Beazer Homes (NYSE: BZH) was upgraded to Overweight from Underweight at JPMorgan.
Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) was upgraded to a Conviction Buy at Goldman Sachs and to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Forest Laboratories (NYSE: FRX) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Hospira (NYSE: HSP) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
International Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE: IFF) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Interpublic (NYSE: IPG) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Nomura.
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Kinross Gold (NYSE: KGC) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Canaccord Genuity.
Oceaneering International (NYSE: OII) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Societe Generale.
Priceline.com (NASDAQ: PCLN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Lazard.
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) was downgraded to Underweight at JPMorgan.
United Microelectronics (NYSE: UMC) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Bernstein.
Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ: WCRX) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Needham. The firm set its target price at $20.
- Is Cisco Ready for a Rest?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: CSCO, NTAP, FFIV
- Dow's Top Performers :CSCO, HPQ, IBM
- Texas PUC approves ETT application to build Laredo-to-Rio Grande Valley transmission line
- Approaching Resistance: Cisco
- Baker Hughes' CFO to Present at 2013 UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference
- Trading Idea: Is Cisco Breaking Out?
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Lower Top Performers: HPQ, DIS, CSCO
- Cisco Is Close to Resistance
- Trevena, Inc. and Forest Laboratories Announce a Collaborative Agreement For Development of TRV027 for the Treatment of Acute Heart Failure
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
- Meraki Acquisition Brings "Simple" and "Secure" Cloud Managed Networks to Cisco - Benzinga
- Stock Futures Rise as Budget Talks Spur Optimism - TheStreet.com
- Stocks To Watch For November 19, 2012 - Benzinga
- Cisco Announces Intent to Acquire Meraki for $1.2B - Benzinga
- American Electric Power Co Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (AEP) - TheStreet.com
- Should the Alarms Sound at F5 Networks? - TheStreet.com
- Jim Cramer: Washington Pulls the Rug Out - TheStreet.com
- Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Winner - TheStreet.com
- Cisco CFO Looks Toward LTE Dollars - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
Rentrak Announces Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of May 19, 2013
There is Life After Stroke, Says Book by Jeff Kagan
LA Clippers NBA Apparel on Sale at SportsFanPlayground.com
Prom Dresses Deals For Summer Announced by AmorModa.com
MS Tûranor PlanetSolar Sets World Speed Record for Transatlantic Crossing by Solar Electric Vessel
Zamansky & Associates LLC Announces Its Investigation of Financial Advisor John Pritchard of Raymond James Morgan Keegan And Oppenheimer
HomeThangs.com Introduces A Guide To Choosing A Professional Quality Range Hood
Texas Adds More Jobs Than Any Other State in Country, EmploymentCrossing Finds 185,000 Jobs in State