Published on Thursday, 09 August 2012 08:20 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 9th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at ISI Group and to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Baker Hughes (NYSE: BHI) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Societe Generale.
Beazer Homes (NYSE: BZH) was upgraded to Overweight from Underweight at JPMorgan.
Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) was upgraded to a Conviction Buy at Goldman Sachs and to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Forest Laboratories (NYSE: FRX) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Hospira (NYSE: HSP) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
International Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE: IFF) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Interpublic (NYSE: IPG) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Nomura.
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Kinross Gold (NYSE: KGC) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Canaccord Genuity.
Oceaneering International (NYSE: OII) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Societe Generale.
Priceline.com (NASDAQ: PCLN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Lazard.
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) was downgraded to Underweight at JPMorgan.
United Microelectronics (NYSE: UMC) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Bernstein.
Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ: WCRX) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Needham. The firm set its target price at $20.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines