Downgrades: WIFI, ELGX, LMCA, NTAP, SEM, SFG
Published on Thursday, 09 August 2012 08:22 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 9th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the analysts’ downgrades before the market open.
Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ: WIFI) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Endologix (NASDAQ: ELGX) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Liberty Media (NASDAQ: LMCA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Cantor Fitzgerald.
Select Medical Holdings (NYSE: SEM) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill and to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
StanCorp Financial (NYSE: SFG) was upgraded to Equal-Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Approaching Support: NetApp
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Apollo
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: ATVI, BIIB, FSLR
- Approaching Resistance: NetApp
- Is NetApp Breaking Out?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: CSCO, NTAP, FFIV
- NetApp Is Close to Resistance
- Select Medical Corporation Announces Pricing of 6.375% Senior Notes due 2021
- Select Medical Corporation Announces Proposal to Commence Offering $500 Million of Senior Notes
- NetApp Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Wunderlich Securities Cuts PT to $117 on Liberty Media Corporation on Macro Equity Moves - Benzinga
- NetApp Handling This Rough Patch Relatively Well (NTAP, EMC, IBM, CSCO) - Investopedia
- NetApp Stock Gaps Up On Today's Open (NTAP) - TheStreet.com
- Stocks To Watch For November 15, 2012 - Benzinga
- NetApp Second Quarter Earnings - Investopedia
- Liberty Media Corporation (LMCA): Today's Featured Media Laggard - TheStreet.com
- NetApp Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (NTAP) - TheStreet.com
- NetApp Second Quarter Earnings Preview - Investopedia
- Insiders Trading THRX KSS TUES ELGX - TheStreet.com
- SiriusXM Drives Straight Race to $3 a Share - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,335.80 Trade time:3:13PM EDT Value change:▲28.63 (0.19%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,654.12 Trade time:3:13PM EDT Value change:▼1.23 (-0.07%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,463.98 Trade time:3:13PM EDT Value change:▲0.68 (0.02%)
In The Wires
Coors Light Featuring Ball's Alumi-Tek® Bottle Wins Packaging Association, Canadian Packaging Awards
Flexjet Reports 83 Percent Growth in New Business
Southwest Airlines Vice President Of Diversity And Inclusion Wins The Rosa Parks Diversity Leadership Award
AK Steel Announces Price Increase For Carbon Steel Products
Acquisition of Multiband Corporation by privately held Goodman Networks Incorporated May Not Be in the Best Interests of Multiband Shareholders
Destination America And USA WEEKEND Announce Winners Of The Inaugural "RED, WHITE AND YOU" Contest
Noble Energy Announces $500,000 Donation To Support Oklahoma Relief And Recovery
Sterling Consolidated Announces Sale of Non-Strategic Cliffwood Beach, NJ Property