OpenTable to Participate in the 15th Annual Oppenheimer Technology, Internet & Communications Conference
Published on Thursday, 09 August 2012 08:43 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- OpenTable, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPEN; www.opentable.com), a leading provider of free, real-time online restaurant reservations for diners and reservation and guest management solutions for restaurants, today announced that OpenTable Chief Financial Officer Duncan Robertson will participate in the 15th Annual Oppenheimer Technology, Internet & Communications Conference on Wednesday, August 15, 2012. The conference will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston.
The presentation by OpenTable is scheduled to begin at 1:05 p.m. E.T. The live webcast will be available on the investor relations section of the OpenTable website (http://investors.opentable.com/events.cfm). The replay of the presentation will be available in the same location one hour after the live presentation for 90 days.
About OpenTable, Inc.
OpenTable is a leading provider of free, real-time online restaurant reservations for diners and reservation and guest management solutions for restaurants. The OpenTable network delivers the convenience of online restaurant reservations to diners and the operational benefits of a computerized reservation book to restaurants. OpenTable has more than 25,000 restaurant customers, and, since its inception in 1998, has seated more than 350 million diners around the world. The Company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and the OpenTable service is available throughout the United States, as well as in Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico, and the UK. OpenTable also owns and operates toptable.com, a leading restaurant reservation site in the UK.
OpenTable, OpenTable.com, OpenTable logos, toptable and other service names are the trademarks of OpenTable, Inc. and/or its affiliates
SOURCE OpenTable, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines