Synergy Resources to Present at the 17th Annual ENERCOM Oil and Gas Conference on August 15, 2012
Published on Thursday, 09 August 2012 08:46 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
PLATTEVILLE, Colo., Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Synergy Resources Corporation (NYSE Mkt: SYRG), a U.S. oil and gas exploration and production company focused on the Denver-Julesburg (D-J) Basin, has been invited to present at ENERCOM's 17th annual Oil and Gas Conference. The conference will be held at the Westin Denver Downtown in Denver, Colorado on August 12-16, 2012.
Synergy's management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 10:55 a.m. Mountain time, with one-on-one meetings available on August 13-15.
The presentation will be broadcast simultaneously and available for replay here and on Synergy's website at www.syrginfo.com. The power point presentation will be available on the company's website the day of the event.
About Synergy Resources Corporation
Synergy Resources Corporation is a domestic oil and natural gas exploration and production company. Synergy's core area of operations is in the Denver-Julesburg Basin, which encompasses Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, and Nebraska. The Wattenberg field in the D-J Basin ranks as one of the most productive fields in the U.S. The company's corporate offices are located in Platteville, Colorado. More company news and information about Synergy Resources is available at www.SYRGinfo.com.
SOURCE Synergy Resources Corporation
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Sued by Investor
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Receives Bank Waiver Under Credit Facility
- Meadowbrook's Comment on Class Action Complaint
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. and Certain Officers - MIG
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. -- MIG
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces That It Has Filed A Form 12b-25 To Allow The Filing Of The Company's Form 10-Q By August 14, 2013
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces Agreement to Provide "A" Rated Policy Issuance Solution
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Comments On A.M. Best Decision To Downgrade Rating For Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. And Its Subsidiaries
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines