ThermoEnergy to Host Investor Call on August 15, 2012 To Discuss Second Quarter 2012 Results
Published on Thursday, 09 August 2012 08:42 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
WORCESTER, Mass., Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ThermoEnergy Corporation (OTCBB: TMEN), an industry leader in wastewater recovery and emissions-free combustion technologies, announced today that Cary Bullock, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Ted Klowan, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call on August 15, 2012. During the call, management will discuss the company's second quarter 2012 results.
The conference call will be on Wednesday, August 15th at 8:30 a.m. EDT. Management will make a brief presentation focusing on the company's results, strategies and operating plans. Those wishing to dial in to the call via telephone can do so at Toll Free: 1-877-941-1429. Toll/International: 1-480-629-9666 Conference ID: 4559577.
A live webcast will be available at: http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=101477
This event is optimized for Windows Media Player Version 9. A recording of the call will be available at the above link 15 minutes after the conclusion of the event.
Founded in 1988, ThermoEnergy, is a diversified technologies company engaged in the worldwide development, sales and commercialization of patented and/or proprietary municipal and industrial wastewater treatment and power generation technologies. Additional information on the Company and its technologies can be found on its website at www.thermoenergy.com.
THIS PRESS RELEASE INCLUDES STATEMENTS THAT MAY CONSTITUTE "FORWARD LOOKING" STATEMENTS, USUALLY CONTAINING THE WORDS "ESTIMATE", "PROJECT", "EXPECT" OR SIMILAR EXPRESSIONS. FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS INHERENTLY INVOLVE RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES THAT COULD CAUSE ACTUAL RESULTS TO DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM CURRENT EXPECTATIONS. BY MAKING THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS, THE COMPANY UNDERTAKES NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THESE STATEMENTS FOR REVISIONS OR CHANGES.
SOURCE ThermoEnergy Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines