Mesa Labs Declares Quarterly Dividend
Published on Thursday, 09 August 2012 09:34 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
LAKEWOOD, Colo., Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mesa Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ:MLAB) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 13 cents per share of common stock, payable on September 17, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 29, 2012.
Mesa Laboratories develops, acquires, manufactures and markets, electronic instruments and disposables, for industrial, pharmaceutical and medical applications.
This news release contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks and uncertainties. The Company's actual results could differ materially from those in any such forward-looking statements. Additional information is contained in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended March 31, 2012, as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and from time to time in the Company's other reports on file with the Commission.
SOURCE Mesa Laboratories, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines