Mid-Day Update - Casinos Underperfoming: ASCA, LVS
Published on Thursday, 09 August 2012 11:52 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, August 9th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading lower by -0.05% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are mixed with 4 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $17.18 representing 0.64%. versus the previous trading session. Ameristar Casinos, the gaming company that owns and operates casinos resorts in several states in the U.S., shares have defined support at $15.04 and resistance at $17.29.
Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $40.24 representing 0.57% from its previous close. Las Vegas Sands, the owner and operator of casino resorts and convention centers in the U.S., Macau, and Singapore has calculated support and resistance levels at $34.72 and $41.19 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) that is trading at $10.88 or -0.91% from the previous close. The Shares of Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina have defined support at $9.00 and resistance at $11.15. Also among the worst performers is Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN), which so far is trading at $37.32 representing -0.71% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are underperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1404.38, 2.16 points or 0.15% from the previous trading session.
- Tennis Channel's First TV Everywhere Application Enabled by Level 3
- Level 3 Honored as "Top Company of the Year in Telecom" by ColoradoBiz Magazine
- Growing Demand for High-Quality Global Broadcast Solutions in South Africa Leads to Level 3 Vyvx Expansion
- Critical Alerts For Lowes, Merck, Express Scripts, VMware, and Level 3 Communications Released By InvestorsObserver
- Level 3 to Present at Investor Conferences
- Lacoste Optimizes Customer Service Capabilities Across Brazil
- Praxair Colombia Selects Level 3 to Enhance Operational Efficiency and Security
- Hexcel Corporation Selects Level 3's Global Network Services to Support International Growth
- State of South Carolina Awards Web and Audio Conferencing Contract to Level 3
- Level 3 Announces Refinancing of $815 Million Term Loan
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines