E*TRADE - Best Performing Broker - Mid Day Wrap
Published on Thursday, 09 August 2012 11:55 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, August 9th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading higher with the S&P 500 adding 0.15%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are also trading higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 80.757, which represents 1.41% from its previous close. 6 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) is the index current top performer, trading at $8.5 representing 5.99%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors, have defined support at $7.25 and resistance at $8.15.
TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD) is also among the top performers, trading at $16.85 representing 2.68% from its previous close. TD Ameritrade, the provider of online brokerage services for independent individual investors has calculated support and resistance levels at $18.05 and $19.53 respectively. The other top performer is Jefferies (NYSE:JEF), which is trading at $13.18 representing 1.46% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) that is trading at $14.52 or -0.34% from the previous close. Shares of Morgan Stanley, the operator of a global securities business have defined support at $12.98 and resistance at $13.75. Also among the worst performers is Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR), which is trading at $13.86 representing -0.29% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines