A 52 Week High for News Corp, will it Hold?
Published on Thursday, 09 August 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 9th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of News Corporation (NASDAQ:NWSA) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $24.04, traders are definitely monitoring News' price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
News Corporation (NASDAQ:NWSA) is a diversified global media company. Its operations include the production and distribution of motion pictures and television programming. The Company provides television, direct satellite, and cable broadcasting and the publication of newspapers, magazines, books and promotional inserts. News Corp owns among other assets the Fox News Channel and the Times, Sun and Wall Street Journal newspapers.
News Corp is currently trading -0.3% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $21.41 and $24.04 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.15% from its previous trading close, which means that News Corp stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines