Brink's to Attend Knight Capital's 2012 Midwest Industrial Conference on August 15 and 16
Published on Thursday, 09 August 2012 14:12 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
RICHMOND, Va., Aug. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Brink's Company (NYSE: BCO), a global leader in security-related services, today announced that it will participate in Knight Capital's 2012 Midwest Industrial Conference on August 15 and 16. Brink's will be represented by Ed Cunningham, director of investor relations and corporate communications.
The conference will be held at The Abbey Resort in Fontana-on-Geneva Lake, Wisconsin. Portfolio managers and analysts who wish to request a meeting with Brink's should contact their Knight Capital sales representative.
About The Brink's Company
The Brink's Company (NYSE: BCO) is the world's premier provider of secure transportation and cash management services. For more information, please visit The Brink's Company website at www.Brinks.com or call 804-289-9709.
SOURCE The Brink's Company
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines