New Analyst Ratings
Published on Friday, 10 August 2012 08:08 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 10th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Ciena (NASDAQ: CIEN) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) was initiated with a Hold at Needham.
Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
JDS Uniphase (NASDAQ: JDSU) was initiated with a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
OraSure Technologies (NASDAQ: OSUR) was initiated with a Buy at Jefferies.
RDA Microelectronics (NASDAQ: RDA) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $14 at Canaccord Genuity.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines