New Analyst Ratings
Published on Friday, 10 August 2012 08:08 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 10th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Ciena (NASDAQ: CIEN) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) was initiated with a Hold at Needham.
Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
JDS Uniphase (NASDAQ: JDSU) was initiated with a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
OraSure Technologies (NASDAQ: OSUR) was initiated with a Buy at Jefferies.
RDA Microelectronics (NASDAQ: RDA) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $14 at Canaccord Genuity.
- Dow's Top Performers :PG, WMT, CSCO
- Top Performing Dow Component: Hewlett Packard
- TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:PFE, HD, JPM, MSFT, CSCO
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: HD, JPM, MCD
- Cisco Is Near Resistance
- Worst Performing Dow Component: Cisco
- Is Cisco Ready for a Rest?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: CSCO, NTAP, FFIV
- Dow's Top Performers :CSCO, HPQ, IBM
- Approaching Resistance: Cisco
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
- Meraki Acquisition Brings "Simple" and "Secure" Cloud Managed Networks to Cisco - Benzinga
- Stock Futures Rise as Budget Talks Spur Optimism - TheStreet.com
- Stocks To Watch For November 19, 2012 - Benzinga
- Cisco Announces Intent to Acquire Meraki for $1.2B - Benzinga
- Glu Mobile Cutting Jobs, Sees Pretax Charge - Benzinga
- Should the Alarms Sound at F5 Networks? - TheStreet.com
- Jim Cramer: Washington Pulls the Rug Out - TheStreet.com
- Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Winner - TheStreet.com
- Cisco CFO Looks Toward LTE Dollars - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
US Best Repair Service Honored at 19th Annual 9-1-1 for Kids Celebrity Classic Golf Tournament Hosted by Tim Brown and Kathy Ireland at Monarch Beach Golf Links, Dana Point, CA
Leading Infusionsoft Reseller Worldwide Offers $10,000 Giveway for Infusionsoft Purchasers
Valley Auto Loans Now Offering Bad Credit Auto Loans in the United Kingdom
Law Offices of Ralph Ferro Jr. Announce Complimentary Consultation for Month of May
Web HSP Teams with Local Churches to Offer No-Cost Hosting & Heavily Discounted Website Development Services
China Health Food Industry Analysis and 2015 Forecasts in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
Sherri Gastelum and Platinum Tax Defenders Gets $100,000 Tax Bills Reduced to $1,000 Or Less
Time and Gems’ Ongoing Memorial Day Sale Is Set To Make Waves