Downgrades: BIG, FXCM, GGG, MTL, SPIL, SSNC
Published on Friday, 10 August 2012 08:21 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 10th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the analysts’ downgrades before the market open.
Big Lots (NYSE: BIG) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Graco (NYSE: GGG) was upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer. The firm set its target price at $58.
Mechel OAO (NYSE: MTL) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Siliconware Precision Industries (NASDAQ: SPIL) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein.
SS&C Technologies Holdings (NASDAQ: SSNC) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines