Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Friday, 10 August 2012 08:25 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 10th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
AllianceBernstein (NYSE: AB) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein.
Cablevision (NYSE: CVC) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Convergys (NYSE: CVG) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm set its target price at $17.
GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Cowen.
Jive Software (NASDAQ: JIVE) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Needham. The firm set its target price at $20.
National Financial Partners (NYSE: NFP) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup. The firm raised its target price to $18 from $17.
Novo Nordisk (NYSE: NVO) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Societe Generale.
Sagent Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SGNT) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Teekay Corp (NYSE: TK) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Ubiquiti Networks (NASDAQ: UBNT) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank and to a Neutral from a Buy at UBS.
VeriSign (NASDAQ: VRSN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm raised its target price to $47 from $43.
Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines