Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Friday, 10 August 2012 08:25 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 10th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
AllianceBernstein (NYSE: AB) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein.
Cablevision (NYSE: CVC) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Convergys (NYSE: CVG) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm set its target price at $17.
GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Cowen.
Jive Software (NASDAQ: JIVE) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Needham. The firm set its target price at $20.
National Financial Partners (NYSE: NFP) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup. The firm raised its target price to $18 from $17.
Novo Nordisk (NYSE: NVO) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Societe Generale.
Sagent Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SGNT) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Teekay Corp (NYSE: TK) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Ubiquiti Networks (NASDAQ: UBNT) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank and to a Neutral from a Buy at UBS.
VeriSign (NASDAQ: VRSN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm raised its target price to $47 from $43.
Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Advanced Micro Devices Is Near Resistance
Is Petrobras Closing in to Resistance?
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Boston Beer Breaks Resistance
Rowan Companies Is Near Resistance
FLIR Systems Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Is Avon Expecting Resistance Soon?
Vulcan Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com