Buyers Stepping In - Janus Capital
Published on Friday, 10 August 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Janus Capital Group Inc. (NYSE:JNS) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Janus Capital is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 15.6% higher.
Janus Capital Group Inc. (NYSE:JNS) is a global asset management firm offering individual investors and institutional clients asset management services. The Denver, Colorado based company provides investment management, administration, distribution and related services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds, separate accounts and subadvised relationships.
Janus Capital has already traded 1.123 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $6.79 and $7.40 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.27% from its previous trading close, which means that Janus Capital stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Janus Capital: Time for the Bulls?
- Shares of Janus Capital Hesitating?
- Janus Capital: Bulls taking control?
- Trading Idea - Janus Capital A Hammer Formed
- INTECH Expands Strategies With Emerging Markets Product Suite
- Candlesticks - Bearish Engulfing Janus Capital
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Janus Capital?
- Janus Capital Short term Bullish Reversal
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Janus Capital Group to Underweight on Fundamentals, Valuation - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jefferies & Company Reiterates Hold Rating, Raises PT on Janus Capital Group - Benzinga
- Insiders Trading JNS, OPK, ZIPR, PRKR - TheStreet.com
- Janus Deal Euphoria Likely to Prove Fleeting: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- FleetCor Technologies, Inc. Among Financial's Biggest Movers - Investopedia
- UPDATE: Bank of America Upgrades Janus Capital Group - Benzinga
- Janus Capital Group Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (JNS) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: J.P. Morgan Maintains Neutral Rating, Lowers PT for Janus Capital Group - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Lowers Janus Capital's PT - Benzinga
- Janus Capital Group Announces Launch of $100 Million Cash Tender Offers For Outstanding Debt - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.58 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲52.30 (0.34%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,669.16 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲2.87 (0.17%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.12 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
CUBA Beverage Company invited on exclusive USDA Trade Mission for Turkey
Chile Ranked Third On List Of Best Countries For Mining Investment And Development. Positive Business Climate Cited As Key To Attracting Private Equity Group.
Amarium Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire the Jovita Mine & Copper Mill
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation Declares Series C Preferred Dividend
Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. Selling Shareholders Price Offering of Ordinary Shares
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation Declares Series B Preferred Dividend
JinkoSolar to Report First Quarter 2013 Results on June 7, 2013
Pactera's Board of Directors Establishes Special Committee to Evaluate Going Private Proposal