More Upside for New York Times ?
Published on Friday, 10 August 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of New York Times Company (NYSE:NYT) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $9.1, traders are definitely monitoring New York Times' price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
The New York Times Company (NYSE:NYT) is a diversified media company, conducts operations in newspapers, magazines, television and radio stations, and electronic information and publishing. The Company's publications include The New York Times and The Boston Globe.
New York Times is currently trading 3.06% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $7.54 and $8.86 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.18% from its previous trading close, which means that New York Times stock is outperforming the overall market.
Related Partner Headlines
- Red All Over - TheStreet.com
- The New York Times Reports Circulation Gains - Benzinga
- New York Times to Launch Brazil Web Site - Benzinga
- New York Times to Make $100M Profit on Indeed.com Sale - Benzinga
- The New York Times Company Confirms It Is in Discussions to Sell Its About Group - Benzinga
- Joichi Ito and Brian McAndrews Join New York Times Board - Benzinga
- The New York Times Company Sells Its Stake in Fenway Sports Group for $63M - Benzinga
- The New York Times Announces Strong Circulation Gains; Weekday Circulation up 73% over March 2011; Sunday up 50% - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Citi Lowers The New York Times' PT - Benzinga
- The New York Times Company Launches Ricochet, A New Social Media Advertising Program - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,179.85 Trade time:4:33PM EDT Value change:▲109.67 (0.73%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,639.04 Trade time:4:33PM EDT Value change:▲12.31 (0.76%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,452.13 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
UTC Aerospace Systems supports Airbus A400M certification and first production delivery
A Leading Financial Institution in the US Selected Sapiens DECISION
Raytheon extends ballistic missile defense capability through radar modernization effort
UTC Aerospace Systems signs letter of intent with COMAC to supply C919 Passenger Door Damper & Emergency Opening Actuation System
Raytheon awarded $115.9 million to keep Patriot capabilities ahead of evolving threats
TSMC Solar Commercial-size Modules (1.09 Square Meters) Set CIGS 15.7% Efficiency Record
UTC Aerospace Systems has been selected by Airbus for Single-Aisle Aircraft Common Fuel Gauging System
Gluten-Free Products Market By Type (Bakery & Confectionery, Snacks, Breakfast Cereals, Baking Mixes & Flour, Meat & Poultry Products), Sales Channel (Natural & Conventional) & Geography — Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018