A 52 Week High for BCE , will it Hold?
Published on Friday, 10 August 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of BCE Inc. (NYSE:BCE) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $45.29, traders are definitely monitoring BCE's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
BCE Inc. (NYSE:BCE), provides a full range of communication services to residential and business customers in Canada. Its services includes local, long distance and wireless phone services, high speed and wireless Internet access, IP-broadband services, value-added business solutions and direct-to-home satellite and VDSL television services.
BCE is currently trading -0.04% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $39.12 and $43.06 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.18% from its previous trading close, which means that BCE stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines