TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:MCD, HPQ, AA, CSCO, AXP
Published on Friday, 10 August 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, August 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13144.8, which represents -0.15% versus its previous trading session close, with 11 of its components trading positively.
McDonald's (NYSE:MCD) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $87.88 representing 0.84% versus the previous trading session. Shares of McDonald's, the largest restaurant chain in the world have defined support at $87.62 and resistance at $90.76.
Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $19.52 representing 0.57% from its previous close. Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers has calculated support and resistance levels at $17.41 and $19.75 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Alcoa (NYSE:AA), which is trading at $8.91 representing 0.56% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) that is trading at $17.47 or -1.3% from the previous close. Shares of Cisco, the networking giant have defined support at $14.96 and resistance at $17.21. Also among the worst performers we have American Express (NYSE:AXP), which is trading at $55.9 representing -1.01% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1400.31, which represents -0.18% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3010.66 that represents -0.26% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines