NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Research In Motion
Published on Friday, 10 August 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, August 10th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2712.79, which represents -0.25% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $8.21 representing 5.26% from its previous trading session. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $6.80 and resistance at $8.25.
NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $6.99 representing 4.96% from its previous close. NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider , has calculated support and resistance levels at $5.65 and $8.45 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Broadcom (NASDAQ:BRCM), which is trading at $35.28 representing 2.77% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Liberty Media (NASDAQ:LINTA), which is trading at $17.35 or -7.96% from the prior close. Shares of Liberty Media, the tracking stock issued by Liberty Media Corporation to track the performance of the Interactive group have defined support at $15.93 and resistance at $19.66. Also among the worst performers Yahoo! (NASDAQ:YHOO), which is trading at $15.12 representing -5.59% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13140.7, which represents -0.19% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1400.01 that represents -0.2% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines