Published on Monday, 13 August 2012 08:34 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 13th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Aviva (NYSE: AV) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Canaccord Genuity. The firm raised its target price to $75 from $71.
Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) was upgraded to a Buy from Sell at Goldman Sachs. The stock was also added to the firm’s Conviction Buy list.
Coca-Cola (NYSE: KO) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs. The stock was also removed from the firm’s Conviction Buy List.
ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Societe Generale.
EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James.
Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Heartland Payment Systems (NYSE: HPY) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
International Paper (NYSE: IP) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
J. C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
J.M. Smucker (NYSE: SJM) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Packaging Corp (NYSE: PKG) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Pandora Media (NYSE: P) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Rock-Tenn (NYSE: RKT) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Ross Stores (NASDAQ: ROST) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Schnitzer Steel (NASDAQ: SCHN) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Sprint Nextel (NYSE: S) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Western Union (NYSE: WU) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Critical Alerts For Coca Cola, Fastenal, Akamai Technologies, ANSYS, and Portfolio Recovery Associates Released By InvestorsObserver
- Top Performing Dow Component: Pfizer
- Dow's Top Performers :PG, MMM, BA
- Southwest Airlines Welcomes vitaminwater® Onboard
- TourismOhio Launches "Discover Ohio To Go" Promotion with McDonald's® Restaurants of Ohio
- Critical Alerts For ConocoPhillips, Estee Lauder, D.R. Horton, Noble, and Seattle Genetics Released By InvestorsObserver
- Worst Performing Dow Component: Bank of America
- Dow Jones Round Up - Higher: KO, JNJ, DIS
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Coca-Cola, US Bancorp, Fifth Third Bancorp, Dollar Tree, and JC Penney
- Worst Performing Dow Component: JNJ
Related Partner Headlines
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY): Today's Featured Retail Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Coca-Cola Co (KO): Today's Featured Food & Beverage Winner - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Raises PT to $34 on Campbell Soup Ahead of Earnings - Benzinga
- Campbell Reaches New 52-Week High (CPB) - TheStreet.com
- Coca-Cola Co Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (KO) - TheStreet.com
- Rock-Solid Stocks for a Tempestuous Time - TheStreet.com
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Food & Beverage Industry Higher - TheStreet.com
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Services Sector Higher - TheStreet.com
- Monster Beverage Bounces Back Following Disappointing Earnings - Benzinga
- A Haystack Filled With Needles - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
Professionally Designed Wedding Dresses Now Online At Tidebuy.com
DressFirst.com Is Providing Big Discounts On All Its Prom Dresses
Great Discounts On Evening Dresses Announced by AmorModa.com
Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Excess Of $100,000 Investing In Vitamin Shoppe, Inc. To Contact The Firm
Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Excess Of $100,000 Investing In Ventrus Biosciences, Inc. To Contact The Firm
Bruno Mars Ticket Prices Slashed at TicketProcess.com - Discounted Tickets Are Still Available With The Trusted Ticket Exchange Giant
Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Excess Of $100,000 Investing In Delcath Systems, Inc. To Contact The Firm
The Rolling Stones Tour Tickets 2013 On Sale At TicketsTeam.com