New Analyst Coverage
Published on Monday, 13 August 2012 08:38 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 13th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Cummins (NYSE: CMI) was initiated with Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Durata Therapeutics (NASDAQ: DRTX) was initiated with a Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Five Below Inc (NASDAQ: FIVE) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse. Barclays initiated the stock with Equal Weight.
Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) was initiated with Overweight at Barclays.
Silicon Motion Technology (NASDAQ: SIMO) was initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank.
SodaStream (NASDAQ: SODA) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $45 at Canaccord Genuity.
Volterra Semiconductor (NASDAQ: VLTR) was initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines