NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: CTRP, SHLD, VRSN
Published on Monday, 13 August 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, August 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2719.89, which represents -0.11% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $14.27 representing 5.31% from its previous trading session. Shares of Ctrip.com, the one-stop China travel service provider have defined support at $12.36 and resistance at $14.19.
Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $53.96 representing 4.93% from its previous close. Sears Holdings, the holding company that owns and operates the Sears and Kmart retail chains, has calculated support and resistance levels at $47.01 and $53.91 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is VeriSign (NASDAQ:VRSN), which is trading at $47.52 representing 1.63% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), which is trading at $20.36 or -4.99% from the prior close. Shares of First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world have defined support at $13.81 and resistance at $22.12. Also among the worst performers NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD), which is trading at $6.35 representing -3.79% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13139.3, which represents -0.52% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1400.2 that represents -0.4% from its previous close.
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Sued by Investor
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Receives Bank Waiver Under Credit Facility
- Meadowbrook's Comment on Class Action Complaint
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. and Certain Officers - MIG
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. -- MIG
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces That It Has Filed A Form 12b-25 To Allow The Filing Of The Company's Form 10-Q By August 14, 2013
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces Agreement to Provide "A" Rated Policy Issuance Solution
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Comments On A.M. Best Decision To Downgrade Rating For Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. And Its Subsidiaries
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines