Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of FSI International, Inc.
Published on Monday, 13 August 2012 22:32 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
BALA CYNWYD, Pa., Aug. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of FSI International, Inc. ("FSI" or the "Company") (Nasdaq- FSII) relating to the proposed acquisition by Tokyo Electron Ltd. ("Tokyo").
Under the terms of the transaction, FSI shareholders would receive only $6.20 in cash for each share of FSI stock they own. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of FSI for not acting in the Company's shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process to Tokyo. The transaction may undervalue the Company as, for example, an analyst has set a $7.50 price target for FSI stock. As a result, the FSI Board of Directors may have failed to adequately shop the Company to obtain maximum value for the FSI shareholders.
SOURCE Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines