Is Priceline.com Trade Over?
Published on Tuesday, 14 August 2012 04:54 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Priceline.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:PCLN) ended the trading session lower by $1.16 or -0.21% from its previous close. Priceline's price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
Priceline.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:PCLN) operates as an online travel company that enables consumers to save money on a variety of products and services. The Company allows customers to name their own price on products or services and communicates that demand directly to participating sellers or to their private databases. Participants include domestic and international airlines, and hotel chains.
Priceline's current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $553.43 and by the resistance level at $682.97, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in Priceline.com , they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor Priceline.com for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines