Published on Tuesday, 14 August 2012 08:00 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 14th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
ARM Holdings (NASDAQ: ARMH) was initiated with Overweight at Evercore.
Arrow Electric (NYSE: ARW) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Agricole.
Avnet (NYSE: AVT) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Agricole.
Changyou.com (NASDAQ: CYOU) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Durata Therapeutics (NASDAQ: DRTX) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Ingram Micro (NYSE: IM) was initiated with Underperform at Credit Agricole.
KAYAK (NYSE: KYAK) was initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank and a Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Netease.com (NASDAQ: NTES) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup.
Palo Alto Networks (NASDAQ: PANW) was initiated with a Buy at Goldman Sachs and with a Neutral at Citigroup. Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on the stock with an Equal Weight and Credit Suisse with an Outperform.
Perfect World (NASDAQ: PWRD) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Select Comfort (NASDAQ: SCSS) was initiated with Overweight at Barclays.
Sealy (NYSE: ZZ) was initiated with Underweight at Barclays.
Shanda Games (NASDAQ: GAME) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup.
Synnex (NYSE: SNX) was initiated with a Buy at Credit Agricole.
Tech Data (NASDAQ: TECD) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Agricole.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines