Broker Dealer Stocks Round Up - Mid Day - Flat: ETFC, RJF, NMR
Published on Tuesday, 14 August 2012 11:55 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, August 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading higher with the S&P 500 adding 0.24%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are , with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 0, which represents 0% from its previous close. 8 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) is the index current top performer, trading at $8.72 representing 2.47%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors, have defined support at $7.25 and resistance at $8.62.
Raymond James (NYSE:RJF) is also among the top performers, trading at $35.26 representing 1.97% from its previous close. Raymond James, the financial services provider for retail investors, corporations and municipalities has calculated support and resistance levels at $31.93 and $34.79 respectively. The other top performer is Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW), which is trading at $13.11 representing 1.59% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Nomura (NYSE:NMR) that is trading at $3.48 or -2.25% from the previous close. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan have defined support at $3.40 and resistance at $3.64. Also among the worst performers is Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR), which is trading at $13.71 representing -0.07% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines