More Upside for Chevron ?
Published on Tuesday, 14 August 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Chevron Corp. (NYSE:CVX) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $113.64, traders are definitely monitoring Chevron's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) is an integrated energy company with operations in countries located around the world. The Company produces and transports crude oil and natural gas. Chevron also refines, markets, and distributes fuels as well as is involved in chemical operations, mining operations, power generation and energy services. Chevron, the second largest U.S. energy producer and formerly known as ChevronTexaco, was founded in 1879 and its based in San Ramon, CA.
Chevron is currently trading 0.15% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $98.17 and $111.23 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.29% from its previous trading close, which means that Chevron stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines