Dow Jones Round Up - Higher: HD, BAC, PFE
Published on Tuesday, 14 August 2012 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, August 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13204, which represents 0.26% versus its previous trading session close, with 18 of its components trading in positive territory.
Home Depot (NYSE:HD) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $54.48 representing 3.14% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Home Depot, the home improvement retailer have defined support at $51.21 and resistance at $54.28.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $7.87 representing 1.94% from its previous close. Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender has calculated support and resistance levels at $6.90 and $7.85 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Pfizer (NYSE:PFE), which is trading at $24.06 representing 1.41% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) that is trading at $17.19 or -0.87% from the previous close. Shares of Cisco, the networking giant have defined support at $14.96 and resistance at $17.79. Also among the worst performers we have Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), which is trading at $30.26 representing -0.43% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading higher at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1408.19, which represents 0.29% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3029.62 that represents 0.23% from previous session.
- The Home Depot Declares First Quarter Dividend Of 39 Cents
- Top Performing Dow Component: Hewlett Packard
- The Home Depot to Speak at Goldman Sachs Fourth Annual dotCommerce Day
- Pfizer Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
- TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:PFE, HD, JPM, MSFT, CSCO
- Key Levels for Pfizer
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: HD, JPM, MCD
- Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
- The Home Depot Foundation Creates $1 Million Fund for Spring Storm Relief and Recovery Efforts
- Cisco Is Near Resistance
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
- Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
- Dow Today: Home Depot (HD) Higher - TheStreet.com
- Banks Cough Up $26.1 Billion in Mortgage Relief - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America, MBIA Death Match Hurts Both: Moody's - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America Will Cut to Hit Earnings: Analyst - TheStreet.com
- Meraki Acquisition Brings "Simple" and "Secure" Cloud Managed Networks to Cisco - Benzinga
- Stock Futures Rise as Budget Talks Spur Optimism - TheStreet.com
- Why the U.S. Stinks at Mobile Payments: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- Stocks To Watch For November 19, 2012 - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,294.50 Trade time:4:53PM EDT Value change:▼12.67 (-0.08%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,650.51 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼4.84 (-0.29%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.42 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼3.88 (-0.11%)
In The Wires
China Zenix Auto International Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2013
Book Of Mormon Battles Itself For Highest Theater Ticket Sales, Learn The Unexpected Winner
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Named the 2013 Life Science Firm of the Year by the Tech Council of Maryland
Voyance and ASCA Announce Strategic Partnership to Better the ASC Industry
LuxPennyVacations.com Announces New May Cabo Hotel Packges
VegasHotelEscapes.com Announces Special Vegas Packages For Memorial Day Weekend
Quinceanera.com Expo and Fashion Show Connects Quinceañeras and their Families with Various Party Planning Services
Cigar Advisor Publishes New Indy 500 Photo Essay and More