Dow Jones Round Up - Higher: HD, BAC, PFE
Published on Tuesday, 14 August 2012 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, August 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13204, which represents 0.26% versus its previous trading session close, with 18 of its components trading in positive territory.
Home Depot (NYSE:HD) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $54.48 representing 3.14% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Home Depot, the home improvement retailer have defined support at $51.21 and resistance at $54.28.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $7.87 representing 1.94% from its previous close. Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender has calculated support and resistance levels at $6.90 and $7.85 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Pfizer (NYSE:PFE), which is trading at $24.06 representing 1.41% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) that is trading at $17.19 or -0.87% from the previous close. Shares of Cisco, the networking giant have defined support at $14.96 and resistance at $17.79. Also among the worst performers we have Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), which is trading at $30.26 representing -0.43% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading higher at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1408.19, which represents 0.29% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3029.62 that represents 0.23% from previous session.
- Dow's Top Performers :PG, WMT, CSCO
- Is Pfizer Setting up for a Break Out?
- The Home Depot Declares First Quarter Dividend Of 39 Cents
- Top Performing Dow Component: Hewlett Packard
- The Home Depot to Speak at Goldman Sachs Fourth Annual dotCommerce Day
- Pfizer Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
- TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:PFE, HD, JPM, MSFT, CSCO
- Key Levels for Pfizer
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: HD, JPM, MCD
- Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
- Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
- Dow Today: Home Depot (HD) Higher - TheStreet.com
- Banks Cough Up $26.1 Billion in Mortgage Relief - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America, MBIA Death Match Hurts Both: Moody's - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America Will Cut to Hit Earnings: Analyst - TheStreet.com
- Meraki Acquisition Brings "Simple" and "Secure" Cloud Managed Networks to Cisco - Benzinga
- Stock Futures Rise as Budget Talks Spur Optimism - TheStreet.com
- Why the U.S. Stinks at Mobile Payments: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- Stocks To Watch For November 19, 2012 - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
ATK Technologies Support Launch of ULA's Delta IV Rocket Carrying WGS-5
Classroom of the Future Foundation Honors San Marcos Unified for Innovation
Introducing Kratom, a new product to include within the shamanistic world of exotic plants.
America’s Top Disability Lawyer, Frank N. Darras Announces:CIGNA To Pay $1.6 Million in Fines/Fees and up to $70 Million to Denied Policyholders
Gulf Shores Helicopter Tours Now At The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL
Garage Door Repair in Stuart, Fl is the Main Topic in a Series of Videos Released by Customer's Choice Garage Doors and Openers for May 2013
What’s The Best Bed Offers Mattress & Sleep Solutions for Opposite Couples
Zamansky & Associates LLC Files FINRA Arbitration for Investors Against Investors Capital Corporation