Dow Jones Round Up - Higher: HD, BAC, PFE
Published on Tuesday, 14 August 2012 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, August 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13204, which represents 0.26% versus its previous trading session close, with 18 of its components trading in positive territory.
Home Depot (NYSE:HD) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $54.48 representing 3.14% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Home Depot, the home improvement retailer have defined support at $51.21 and resistance at $54.28.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $7.87 representing 1.94% from its previous close. Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender has calculated support and resistance levels at $6.90 and $7.85 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Pfizer (NYSE:PFE), which is trading at $24.06 representing 1.41% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) that is trading at $17.19 or -0.87% from the previous close. Shares of Cisco, the networking giant have defined support at $14.96 and resistance at $17.79. Also among the worst performers we have Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), which is trading at $30.26 representing -0.43% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading higher at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1408.19, which represents 0.29% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3029.62 that represents 0.23% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines