Early Research Calls
Published on Wednesday, 15 August 2012 07:54 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 15th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Agnico-Eagle Mines (NYSE: AEM) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
American Capital Agency (NASDAQ: AGNC) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie.
Cache (NASDAQ: CACH) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Celanese (NYSE: CE) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose.
Cooper Companies (NYSE: COO) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
CRH Plc. (NYSE: CRH) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Societe Generale.
Entergy (NYSE: ETR) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Jive Software (NASDAQ: JIVE) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Robert W. Baird. The firm set its target price at $21.
QR Energy LP (NYSE: QRE) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Shire plc (NASDAQ: SHPG) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
Smith & Wesson (NASDAQ: SWHC) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Vodafone (NASDAQ: VOD) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Westar Energy (NYSE: WR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines