Top Performing Dow Component: Cisco
Published on Wednesday, 15 August 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13179.4, which represents 0.06% versus its previous trading session close, with half of its components trading positively.
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $17.49 representing 1.83% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Cisco, the networking giant have defined support at $14.96 and resistance at $17.79.
American Express (NYSE:AXP) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $56.73 representing 1.16% from its previous close. American Express, the credit card issuer and travel services company has calculated support and resistance levels at $55.37 and $59.07 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Home Depot (NYSE:HD), which is trading at $55.28 representing 1.04% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Boeing (NYSE:BA) that is trading at $73.14 or -0.91% from the previous close. Shares of Boeing, the maker of the 787 Dreamliner have defined support at $71.15 and resistance at $75.96. Also among the worst performers we have Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT), which is trading at $87.22 representing -0.74% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading higher at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1406.26, which represents 0.17% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3031.33 that represents 0.48% from previous session.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines