Pittsburgh Law Office of Alfred G. Yates Jr., PC Files Class Action Lawsuit On Behalf of Shareholders of Zynga Inc. (ZNGA) and Announces Investigations of Alcoa (AA), Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG), FSI International (FSII), Robbins & Myers (RBN), Sprint Ne
Published on Wednesday, 15 August 2012 14:48 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
PITTSBURGH, Aug. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Notice is hereby given by the Law Office of Alfred G. Yates Jr., PC that it has filed a class action in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California on behalf of purchasers of Zynga Inc. ("Zynga") (NASDAQ: ZNGA) common stock during the period between December 16, 2011 and July 25, 2012, inclusive (the "Class Period").
The complaint charges Zynga and certain of its officers and directors with violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The complaint alleges that during the Class Period, defendants issued false and misleading statements regarding Zynga's business and prospects. As a result of defendants' false statements, Zynga stock traded at artificially inflated prices during the Class Period, reaching a high of $14.69 per share on March 2, 2012.
Plaintiff seeks to recover damages on behalf of all purchasers of Zynga common stock during the Class Period (the "Class").
The firm is also investigating actions on behalf of shareholders for the following companies: Alcoa, Inc. (NYSE: AA), Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG), FSI International, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSII), Robbins & Myers, Inc. (NYSE: RBN), Sprint Nextel Corp. (NYSE: S), and U.S. Home Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: USHS).
Alfred G. Yates, Jr.
(412) 391-5164 or Toll Free: 1(800) 391-5164, fax (412) 471-1033
SOURCE Law Office of Alfred G. Yates Jr., PC
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines