Published on Thursday, 16 August 2012 08:07 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 16th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
American Express (NYSE: AXP) was initiated with a Neutral at Janney Capital Markets.
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUXL) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $37 at Aegis Capital.
Burger King (NYSE: BKW) was initiated with an Equal Weight at Barclays.
Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) was initiated with an Inline and a target price of $42 at Imperial Capital.
Cimarex Energy (NYSE: XEC) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $80.00 at Imperial Capital.
Genomic Health (NASDAQ: GHDX) was initiated with a Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Insmed (NASDAQ: INSM) was initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity.
Magnum Hunter Resources (NYSE: MHR) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $4.05 at Imperial Capital.
Oasis Petroleum (NYSE: OAS) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $38 at Imperial Capital.
Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $138 at Imperial Capital.
Rosetta Resources (NASDAQ: ROSE) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $38 at Imperial Capital.
SM Energy (NYSE: SM) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $58 at Imperial Capital.
Transdigm Group (NYSE: TDG) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $145 at Imperial Capital.
- BURGER KING® Expands its Delivery Service to Las Vegas and Sacramento
- Worst Performing Dow Component: Cisco
- First Use of Natural Gas to Power Equipment for Hydraulic Fracturing in Northeastern Pennsylvania
- Cimarex Energy Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- BURGER KING® Introduces Regionally Inspired Summer BBQ Menu
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Lower Top Performers: AXP, PG, WMT
- Critical Alerts For American Express, Mosaic, Blackstone Group, Molycorp, and Solar City Released By InvestorsObserver
- Cimarex Reports 2013 First Quarter Results
- Cabot Oil & Gas Declares Dividend
- Burger King® Survey Finds That Men Who Prefer Grilled Burgers Are Better Looking*
Related Partner Headlines
- Cisco Makes Meraki Move, Eyes Cloud Dollars - TheStreet.com
- WalMart May Still Get Its Bank: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- Local Businesses Take on Big-Box Retailers - TheStreet.com
- 3 Things You Should Know About Small Business: Nov. 16 - TheStreet.com
- American Express Co (AXP): Today's Featured Real Estate Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG): Today's Featured Basic Materials Winner - TheStreet.com
- American Express Co Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (AXP) - TheStreet.com
- The Coming Payments Revolution - TheStreet.com
- Top 4 NYSE Stocks In The Credit Services Industry With The Highest ROE - Benzinga
- American Express To Pay $85 Million In CFPB Settlement (AXP, COF, DFS) - Investopedia
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,294.50 Trade time:4:53PM EDT Value change:▼12.67 (-0.08%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,650.51 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼4.84 (-0.29%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.42 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼3.88 (-0.11%)
In The Wires
UTStarcom Reports Unaudited First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Mood Media announces board approval of advance notice by-law
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. CEO Scott D. Peters Interviewed on TheStreet.com
AsiaInfo-Linkage Inc. Sells Interests in Two Contractually Controlled Entities
Enerplus Announces Cash Dividend for June 2013
Sinovac Beijing Obtains China GMP Certificate Under the New GMP Guidelines
Gold Fields Limited: Talas Copper Gold Project
InterOil And Pacific LNG Group Enter Into Exclusive Negotiations With ExxonMobil On Development Of The Elk And Antelope Resource