Published on Thursday, 16 August 2012 08:11 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 16th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Macquarie, but upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Wedbush.
Achillion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACHN) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities.
Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) was downgraded to a Negative from Neutral at Susquehanna and to Underperform from Outperform at Credit Agricole.
Bally Technologies (NYSE: BYI) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Convergys (NYSE: CVG) was downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
CRH Plc. (NYSE: CRH) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Digital Domain Media Group (NYSE: DDMG) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
GNC Holdings (NYSE: GNC) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan.
Lone Pine Resources (NYSE: LPR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
NorthWestern Corp. (NYSE: NWE) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
SINA (NASDAQ: SINA) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Staples Inc (NASDAQ: SPLS) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Citigroup.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines