Published on Thursday, 16 August 2012 08:11 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 16th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Macquarie, but upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Wedbush.
Achillion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACHN) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities.
Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) was downgraded to a Negative from Neutral at Susquehanna and to Underperform from Outperform at Credit Agricole.
Bally Technologies (NYSE: BYI) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Convergys (NYSE: CVG) was downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
CRH Plc. (NYSE: CRH) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Digital Domain Media Group (NYSE: DDMG) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
GNC Holdings (NYSE: GNC) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan.
Lone Pine Resources (NYSE: LPR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
NorthWestern Corp. (NYSE: NWE) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
SINA (NASDAQ: SINA) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Staples Inc (NASDAQ: SPLS) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Citigroup.
- Above Resistance: Applied Materials
- Is Applied Materials Closing in to Resistance?
- Cirrus Logic - Worst Performing Semiconductor - Mid-Day Update
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Applied Materials
- Approaching Resistance: Applied Materials
- STMicroelectronics - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Reference Points for Applied Materials
- Is Applied Materials Breaking Out?
- Trading Idea: - Is Applied Materials close to Resistance?
- Above Resistance: Applied Materials
Related Partner Headlines
- Applied Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (AMAT) - TheStreet.com
- The 5 Dumbest Things on Wall Street This Week: Nov. 16 - TheStreet.com
- Applied Fourth Quarter Earnings - Investopedia
- Abercrombie Hits An Earnings Home Run (ANF, BKE, WSM) - Investopedia
- Analysts' Actions: ANF MOS COG FCFS WLT - TheStreet.com
- Abercrombie Soars 30% After Q3 Results - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jefferies Raises PT to $60 on Abercrombie & Fitch Following Strong Q3 - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Wedbush Securities Raises PT to $48 on Abercrombie & Fitch Post Strong Q3, Guidance - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Raises PT to $52 on Abercrombie & Fitch Following Blowout Quarter - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Piper Jaffray Cuts PT to $13 on Applied Materials on Tempered Silicon Order Recovery - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,318.23 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,651.81 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,482.18 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
AVT's Customer, Marley Coffee Automated Stores, On Track to Take Significant Market Share in Automated Coffee Space
TSX Delisting Review - Noveko International Inc. (Symbol: EKO)
Air Lease Corporation Selects Pratt & Whitney PurePower® Engines for Airbus A320/A321 neo Aircraft
CryoLife Receives Conditional IDE Approval to Begin Clinical Trials for PerClot® in the U.S.
Gladstone Commercial Corporation Announces Pricing of Common Stock Offering
Nektar Therapeutics Presents Positive Data from Human Abuse Liability Study for NKTR-181, a First-in-Class Investigational Opioid to Treat Chronic Pain, at 2013 Annual Meeting of The College on Problems of Drug Dependence
Commerce Resources Corp. Announces 2013 Summer Drill Program at the Ashram Rare Earth Element Deposit, Northern Quebec
FMC Corporation Announces Dates for Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Webcast Conference Call