Cooper Tire @ Year Highs
Published on Thursday, 16 August 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE:CTB) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $19.93, traders are definitely monitoring Cooper Tire's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE:CTB) is a global company that specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing and sales of passenger car and light truck tires and subsidiaries that specialize in medium truck, motorcycle and racing tires. The Company focuses on the manufacture and sale of replacement tires. Cooper is headquartered in Findlay, Ohio and has operations in 10 countries around the world.
Cooper Tire is currently trading 1.47% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $15.74 and $19.93 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.56% from its previous trading close, which means that Cooper Tire stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Lifshitz Law Firm Announces Investigation of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co., Dole Food Company, Inc., Erickson Air-Crane, Inc. and Uni-Pixel, Inc.
- Acquisition of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company by Apollo Tyres Ltd May Not Be in the Best Interests of Cooper Shareholders
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Investigation of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company- CTB
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims on Behalf of Investors of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company - CTB
- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.
- Iowa Appeals Court Upholds $32.8 Million Verdict in Rollover Case Against Cooper Tire
Related Partner Headlines
- Top 4 Small-Cap Stocks In The Rubber & Plastics Industry With The Lowest PEG Ratio - Benzinga
- PVH and Other Big Movers In Consumer Cyclical on November 2, 2012 - Investopedia
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Lilly Is Still a Buy - TheStreet.com
- Watch for Higher Tire Prices as Rubber Rebounds (GT, CTG) - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Initiates Cooper Tire & Rubber at Neutral - Benzinga
- Michael Kors and Other Big Movers In Consumer Cyclical on September 21, 2012 - Investopedia
- Visteon Corporation and Other Consumer Cyclical Stocks Making Big Moves - Investopedia
- UPDATE: Jefferies Raises PT to $19 on Cooper Tire & Rubber; Q1 Beat - Benzinga
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CTB) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Cooper Tire & Rubber to Hold - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,318.23 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲138.38 (0.91%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,651.81 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲12.77 (0.78%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,482.18 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲30.05 (0.87%)
In The Wires
Boeing Accelerates First Delivery of 737 MAX
n-PASHA Alliance Awarded 100 MW n-type Technology and Equipment Order for Nexolon Turnkey Project in USA
Chevrolet Revs Up for Its Return to The Oscars®
IFC Markets Announces New Approach to Trading and Analysis Called GeWorko Method
Boeing, CIT Announce Order for 30 737 MAX 8s
New How To Website Launched by the Founders of Tagless Threads and The Printed Palette
2D and 3D Piping Software Releases At CADavenue.com
LDK Solar Announces Worldwide Extension and Advanced Features of Warranty Insurance