TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:CSCO, MSFT, AXP, WMT, JPM
Published on Thursday, 16 August 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, August 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13234.2, which represents 0.53% versus its previous trading session close, with 23 of its components trading in positive territory.
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $18.78 representing 8.24% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Cisco, the networking giant have defined support at $14.96 and resistance at $17.79.
Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $30.63 representing 1.43% from its previous close. Microsoft, the maker of Windows operating software has calculated support and resistance levels at $28.78 and $30.65 respectively. The other top performer this morning is American Express (NYSE:AXP), which is trading at $57.27 representing 1.08% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) that is trading at $71.97 or -3.33% from the previous close. Shares of Wal-Mart, the biggest retailer in the world have defined support at $57.18 and resistance at $75.24. Also among the worst performers we have JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM), which is trading at $36.85 representing -0.59% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading higher at $84.02 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $-1.97 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1413.46, which represents 0.56% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3055.1 that represents 0.8% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines