NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Cisco
Published on Thursday, 16 August 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, August 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2765.87, which represents 1.11% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $18.78 representing 8.24% from its previous trading session. Shares of Cisco, the networking giant have defined support at $14.96 and resistance at $17.79.
Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $59.57 representing 5.25% from its previous close. Sears Holdings, the holding company that owns and operates the Sears and Kmart retail chains, has calculated support and resistance levels at $50.25 and $53.91 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Check Point Software (NASDAQ:CHKP), which is trading at $50.8 representing 4.63% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Perrigo (NASDAQ:PRGO), which is trading at $109.46 or -6.12% from the prior close. Shares of Perrigo, the store brand over-the-counter pharmaceutical products have defined support at $110.45 and resistance at $117.46. Also among the worst performers NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD), which is trading at $6.53 representing -5.91% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13241.8, which represents 0.59% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1414.51 that represents 0.64% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines