Boyd Gaming Closes $350 Million Senior Note Offering In Connection With The Pending Acquisition Of Peninsula Gaming
Published on Thursday, 16 August 2012 19:32 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
LAS VEGAS, Aug. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) ("Boyd Gaming") today announced the closing of the offering of $350 million aggregate principal amount of 8.375% senior notes due 2018 by Boyd Acquisition Sub, LLC, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Boyd Gaming, and Boyd Acquisition Finance Corp., a direct wholly-owned subsidiary of Boyd Acquisition Sub, LLC. The notes were issued in connection with Boyd Gaming's previously announced acquisition of Peninsula Gaming, LLC ("Peninsula Gaming"). Boyd Gaming expects the acquisition to close in the fourth quarter of 2012. Upon consummation of the acquisition, Peninsula Gaming will assume all of the obligations with respect to the notes, with certain subsidiaries of Peninsula Gaming guaranteeing the obligations under the notes.
The notes have not been, and will not be, registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), or applicable state securities laws or blue sky laws, and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration under the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws or available exemptions from the registration requirements. This announcement shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the notes.
About Boyd Gaming
Headquartered in Las Vegas, Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) is a leading diversified owner and operator of 17 gaming entertainment properties located in Nevada, New Jersey, Mississippi, Illinois, Indiana, and Louisiana. Boyd Gaming press releases are available at www.prnewswire.com. Additional news and information on Boyd Gaming can be found at www.boydgaming.com.
This press release contains, or may contain, "forward-looking statements" concerning Boyd Gaming and Peninsula Gaming, which are subject to the safe harbor provisions created by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Generally, the words "believe," "anticipate," "expect," "may," "should," "could," and other future-oriented terms identify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements relating to
SOURCE Boyd Gaming Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines