Published on Friday, 17 August 2012 07:55 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, August 17th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Acme Packet (NASDAQ: APKT) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James.
Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Ceradyne (NASDAQ: CRDN) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at ThinkEquity.
Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
CRH Plc. (NYSE: CRH) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) was downgraded to Underweight at Evercore. The firm slashed its target price to $3 from $6.50.
Idenix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IDIX) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Brean Murray.
Liberty Interactive (NASDAQ: LINTA) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
McKesson (NYSE: MCK) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Vivus (NASDAQ: VVUS) was downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies.
Walgreen (NYSE: WAG) was upgraded to Equal-Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
WellPoint (NYSE: WLP) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines