Published on Friday, 17 August 2012 07:55 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, August 17th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Acme Packet (NASDAQ: APKT) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James.
Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Ceradyne (NASDAQ: CRDN) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at ThinkEquity.
Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
CRH Plc. (NYSE: CRH) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) was downgraded to Underweight at Evercore. The firm slashed its target price to $3 from $6.50.
Idenix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IDIX) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Brean Murray.
Liberty Interactive (NASDAQ: LINTA) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
McKesson (NYSE: MCK) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Vivus (NASDAQ: VVUS) was downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies.
Walgreen (NYSE: WAG) was upgraded to Equal-Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
WellPoint (NYSE: WLP) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Cerner Short term Bullish Reversal
- Candlesticks - Bearish Engulfing Cerner
- Cerner Bearish Signs
- First Use of Natural Gas to Power Equipment for Hydraulic Fracturing in Northeastern Pennsylvania
- Cabot Oil & Gas Declares Dividend
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Cerner
- Cabot Oil & Gas Announces First Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Announces First Quarter 2013 Results, Equivalent Production Grew 50 Percent Year-Over-Year
- Cabot Oil & Gas Provides Operations Update
- Bears Appeared on Cerner
Related Partner Headlines
- Acme Packet Inc. (APKT): Today's Featured Telecommunications Winner - TheStreet.com
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG): Today's Featured Basic Materials Winner - TheStreet.com
- Top 4 NASDAQ Stocks In The Industrial Equipment & Components Industry With The Highest ROA - Benzinga
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Computer Software & Services Industry Higher - TheStreet.com
- Benzinga Mid-Afternoon Market Update - Benzinga
- Cerner Stock Gaps Up On Today's Open (CERN) - TheStreet.com
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp and Other Oil and Gas Operations Stocks Making Big Moves on October 26, 2012 - Investopedia
- Cabot Oil & Gas Updates Operations - Benzinga
- Cabot Oil & Gas Says Success in Pearsall - Benzinga
- Cerner Third Quarter Earnings - Investopedia
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,318.23 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲138.38 (0.91%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,651.81 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲12.77 (0.78%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,482.18 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲30.05 (0.87%)
In The Wires
ISS Changes Recommendation to InterOil Shareholders to Vote "For" Proposal to Adopt New By-Laws
eClinical Provider DATATRAK joins SAS® Alliance to Offer Cloud-Based SAS® Drug Development
AK Steel Receives Award For Best Mergers and Acquisitions
TD Canada Trust changes residential mortgage rates
Hertz Renews Title Sponsorship Of The British Grand Prix MotoGP™ At Silverstone
Morgan & Morgan Reminds Investors in Magnum Hunter Resources (MHR) of Class Action Deadline of June 24, 2013 to Seek a Lead Plaintiff Position
NICE Fizzback Receives 2013 CRM Excellence Award from TMC CUSTOMER Magazine
HealthLease Properties REIT agrees to acquire fourth development property from Mainstreet Property Group; Development pipeline coming to fruition