New Analyst Coverage
Published on Friday, 17 August 2012 07:59 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 17th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Beam Inc. (NYSE: BEAM) was initiated with Underperform at Credit Agricole.
Cymer (NASDAQ: CYMI) was initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank.
FuelCell Energy (NASDAQ: FCEL) was initiated with a Market Perform and a target price of $1.50 at FBR Capital.
HollyFrontier (NYSE: HFC) was initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (NYSE: KKD) was initiated with Outperform at Wedbush.
Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) initiated with Overweight at JPMorgan.
Stifel Financial (NYSE: SF) was initiated with a Neutral at Susquehanna.
Tesoro (NYSE: TSO) initiated with Overweight at JPMorgan.
Valero Energy (NYSE: VLO) was initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines